OK, I am about to post a couple of websites. One good, one bad. This is a class assignment. No offense
One reason this website is no good is the fact that you can't navigate the site! AT ALL! Don't even try.
Another reason is obviously there was no scheme selected. tons of different fonts. tons of different colors. The site also has a song, not bad, but it really irritates me when things don't load very quickly. And finally I can't tell who it is directed towards. It gives Emmanuel nightmares, fer REALZ. Its just an all around awful website. It should be taken offline immediately.
This, to me, is a good example of a decent website. I visit this site very often, for one it is easy as hell to navigate. The color scheme seems to be just right, very simple. The guy that maintains this site also takes all the photos and makes sure the scheme matches exactly what he is shooting for. Some little things he does makes all the difference and keeps me coming back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment